What order do I use the product?
When using Rock Doctor Granite Sealer, we first recommend using Rock Doctor Granite Cleaner to thoroughly clean the surface. After cleaning, you may apply our Sealer as directed and wait to dry. After this process is complete it is safe to use any of our products on the surface including our Rock Doctor Granite Polish.
Rock Doctor Granite Sealer is for use on granite, marble and other natural stone surfaces. This water-based sealer is also excellent for use on grout. Rock Doctor Granite Sealer penetrates deeply to bond with natural stone and provides a long-lasting, natural looking barrier against moisture and other elements.
We suggest that most stone surfaces should be sealed every 12 to 18 months.
Directions for use:
- Shake can well before using.
- Test on a small inconspicuous area before full application.
- If being used on newly installed grout, wait 48 hours before using this product.
- Make sure your surface is clean and dry before application.
- Holding the can 6-8 inches from the surface, spray Rock Doctor Granite Sealer on the desired area.
- Wipe surface dry 2-3 minutes after application using cotton or paper towels.
- Allow a minimum of 30 minutes to dry.
- After 30 minutes you may conduct a test to determine if the surface is completely sealed by applying water dropplets to the surface. If the water does not bead up, apply an additional coat. Wait 30 minutes and repeat the test.
Helpful hint: If you are sealing an area that is tight and you are concerned with overspray getting on another surface, we recommend applying Rock Doctor Granite Sealer to a paper or cloth towel and applying the sealer from the towel to your stone surface. This will prevent overspray from potentially getting on other surfaces such as hardwood floors or stainless steel.
Note: One can of Rock Doctor Granite Sealer will cover approximately 100sq ft. of stone.
Seal and Renew your stone surface with Rock Doctor Granite Sealer – you will be glad you did!